New Jersey - South

Lucien's Manor - Berlin, NJ

Has anyone ever been married at or attended a wedding at Lucien's. Specifically the Versailles ballroom.

Re: Lucien's Manor - Berlin, NJ

• @lbdlove - I moved your thread to the New Jersey board. You'll get more responses there. :)
  • thank you!
  • I don't recall which ballroom it was, but I have attended a wedding at Luciens.  Honestly, it wasn't that great.  The apps were soggy and the dinners were luke warm by the time they were served to us.  I remember my H not even eating that much because he didn't enjoy the food, which for him is a rarity!

We had our wedding at Brigalias in Sicklerville.  It's gorgeous!  They offer you a ton of things on your price pp.  We had the middle package and still almost 3 years later, our guests are still raving about the food there.  There was also so much food during cocktail hour, my friends who married just this past July said that their goal for their cocktail hour was to be as close to ours as they could get!  

Remember that your guests will remember the food and music more than anything else, so make sure that you highlight those areas!
  • I don't recall which ballroom it was, but I have attended a wedding at Luciens.  Honestly, it wasn't that great.  The apps were soggy and the dinners were luke warm by the time they were served to us.  I remember my H not even eating that much because he didn't enjoy the food, which for him is a rarity!

We had our wedding at Brigalias in Sicklerville.  It's gorgeous!  They offer you a ton of things on your price pp.  We had the middle package and still almost 3 years later, our guests are still raving about the food there.  There was also so much food during cocktail hour, my friends who married just this past July said that their goal for their cocktail hour was to be as close to ours as they could get!  

Remember that your guests will remember the food and music more than anything else, so make sure that you highlight those areas!
    What year what the wedding you attended? I went to a wedding several years ago and I was blown away by the cocktail hour. I was just wondering if it changed over time.
  • The wedding we attended was only a few years ago as well.  I think it was 3 years?
  • Our reception was there 7.5 years ago so this is disappointing to hear because we thought it was fantastic but so did a lot of our guests.  (Like, a lot of people that we knew weren't just saying it to be nice.)  And I'm not totally nutty - I only came on here because I LOVE wedding planning and my bff got engaged on Friday so I was looking for some photog recommendations for her.  good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards