Chit Chat
Options

AW E-Pics!

I'm going to preface this with saying when I first viewed these, I wasn't sure about them.  But after looking over them again and again, I have come to love them!  I'm just not sure what I'm going to do with them yet.  And honestly if I had to do it again, I probably wouldn't do engagement pics.. Just because I know the wedding photos will be what we will print and hang up/display, but it's good that we have these too for casual type pics. 

These were taken on and around my FI and I's future home/land and 32 acres that adjoins it.  These were a few of our favorites :)

Re: AW E-Pics!

• Options
    Adorable! And especially love the first one with your pups!
  • Options
    These are so cozy! 

Also, give me your hair. Thanks. 
  • Options
    So adorable! Also I want to steal your dogs!

Formerly martha1818

• Options
    @maeday2 no problem, they're extensions he he he :)
  • Options
    Those are so cute! And your dogs are so cute! And I'm super jealous of your amazing hair! 
  • Options
    @lovegood90 they're so sweet!
  • Options
    I love them!

I love your hair. I want it now, please.

• Options
    I had to go back and look. Daaaaang girl, good job. I couldn't even tell!

Also, our scheduled e pics got rained out and I had the same thoughts as you about just waiting for wedding pics so we didn't reschedule. 

We had some professionally done prior to being engaged and I transferred some of those onto wood and we both love them in that format. I think yours would lend themselves to that, too! 
  • Options
    Ya'll are cracking me up with the hair comments!  My hair is naturally long, but I wear clip in extensions for volume.  :) Thank you for the compliments!
  • Options
    maeday2 said:
    I had to go back and look. Daaaaang girl, good job. I couldn't even tell!

Also, our scheduled e pics got rained out and I had the same thoughts as you about just waiting for wedding pics so we didn't reschedule. 

We had some professionally done prior to being engaged and I transferred some of those onto wood and we both love them in that format. I think yours would lend themselves to that, too! 

That's a great idea!  How did you do that?
  • Options
    Ooooooo, you look so happy! Love your pups and your hair looks amazing!
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    maeday2maeday2 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    @plainjane0415

She's annoying, but this tutorial is a good one! *Link*

Ours had the same kind of lighting and it made them look super old school on wood. Even my FI was into it. 

ETA: I printed from my own computer and grabbed scrap wood from my parent's shed. None of this Kinko's and Lowe's business she speaks of. 
  • Options
    Do I spy a puggle??  Awesome!  I have a pug :)  Great pics- congrats!
  • Options

@soontobesyp Yes you do.  That's our little Bella.

PS I totally fan girl if I see a Pug out in public.  FI gets embarrassed.  But I love them!

• Options
    You are so pretty! Your pictures came out wonderfully and the pups are adorable!
  • Options
    Super cute, and I like that your pups are in them! Beautiful property by the way, we are looking at building in a couple years out on some land and I LOVE that barn!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Thank you so much @cupcait927 :)

@lovemesomemonster we love it too!

• Options
    Lovely pictures!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I love these! You are anything but plain Jane. Gorgeous!
  • Options
    Omg is that the grumpiest little puggle face I've ever seen? I think so!

Beautiful setting your pics are awesome.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    You are so pretty! I love them! And I'm jealous because I want that much land instead of the neighbors 12 feet away. 

• Options
    Gahhhh, girl, these are so gorgeous!! I love that white sweater, I love the close-up picture of you holding his arm, and I love love love your Bella. 
  • Options

You ladies are so sweet!  
  • Options
    SO PRETTY!  I love these, you both look so natural and happy.  :)
    Anniversary

• Options
    I love your pics! They are so pretty! Are you going to send out STD's? If so, you can definitely use them for them!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options

Thank you @pinkcow13

We aren't sending STD's because we are having a destination wedding with just our parents and siblings. 

We initially wanted to do engagement pics because we had never had our picture taken together as a couple by a professional photographer, and this just seemed like the right thing to do. 

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with all of them, but I have been getting some great ideas from the ladies here at TK!  If you have any more suggestions, fire away! :)

• Options
    I think E pics are a good idea, because it gives you a preview of the photographer, and how you both will react to having your pics taken together. Good practice for the wedding! 

We went to our friends house a few weeks ago, and they hung a few of their E-pics up in their apartment. You guys should definitely display at least one picture in your home. The wedding pics will be the prominent ones, but why not show off the E pics as well? Especially since they're so awesome :)
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards