Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

need help with wedding script

my fiance and i wanted to have a non religious wedding so i am stressing out majorly trying to find a script that i like. i have put pieces together from a few different scripts that i have seen. My brother and his wife had there wedding a year ago and had a piece of the script say something reguarding the husband being a husband first but it was pretty religious. I wanted to add something like this into our script because i have already had numerous encounters with his mom trying to over power our relationship and trying to manipulate everything. So the both of us wanted to add something like that into our script. please help!!!

Re: need help with wedding script

• my fiance and i wanted to have a non religious wedding so i am stressing out majorly trying to find a script that i like. i have put pieces together from a few different scripts that i have seen. My brother and his wife had there wedding a year ago and had a piece of the script say something reguarding the husband being a husband first but it was pretty religious. I wanted to add something like this into our script because i have already had numerous encounters with his mom trying to over power our relationship and trying to manipulate everything. So the both of us wanted to add something like that into our script. please help!!!
    That sounds like it could come off as a passive-aggressive dig at his mom. If he agrees that she doesn't get to manipulate, that should be the end of it because he will simply always answer her with, "No, we're not doing that."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards