Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

HELP! Can't find Bridesmaids skirts

Hi everyone!

I'm really hoping you'll be able to help me with what has turned out to be the most stressful part of planning my wedding so far... BRIDESMAIDS skirts! We're having a very non-traditional rustic September (2015) wedding - our venue is a barn, food will be served from a food truck and we're encouraging everyone to DRESS COMFORTABLY! My fiance and his best man will be wearing khakis a button up shirt and flip flops, and I was hoping to find skirts for my bridesmaids to match the comfortable theme. I'd love a long flowy maxi skirt...preferably in purple but I'll work with the color if I can find the right style skirt. I've ordered 4 from etsy so far and have just had really bad experiences...they're either not made well, don't look at all in person how they are pictured or are just huge in places and small in others. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find a skirt that looks like the ones below that aren't from etsy? Or if it is from etsy at least from someone that you've bought from and like the way the clothes have come? I'd even be willing to pay for someone to make them.. but I don't know anyone that makes clothes... so I'm open on suggestions for that too! I don't want anything crazy expensive... I think $150ish is towards the top of my price range. 

Thank you in advance for your help!!

Re: HELP! Can't find Bridesmaids skirts

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards