Not Engaged Yet
Options

Friday!!

2»

Re: Friday!!

• Options

@speakeasy14 - I am going to try the pineapple juice thing! My dog eats more poop than regular food, I swear.

@GoldenPenguin - I would absolutely love for you to come on Sunday! Please show up! And as just mentioned, my dog eats so much freaking poop. You are not alone in this.

• Options
    @goldenpenguin, we registered for guest bedding as well.
  • Options
    OMG @TwoDimes. I just want to snuggle her furry little face off. I hope at least one of her eyes stays blue!! I love when they have blue eyes, they're gorgeous.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I'm breaking my self-imposed "no internet at the archive" rules because I needed to come over here and read about everybody else's day, because mine sucks.  I was supposed to teach 3 classes this semester...got the news today that 2 of them have been cancelled.  Which is...like, half of my income, since I'm an adjunct and get paid per class that I teach.  I have no idea what I'm going to do, but today I'm going to be sad.  

I'm so frustrated that it's SO HARD forcing myself to finish up this research, so I'm telling myself that when I get finished I go workout and then take an evening to myself and go smoke some hookah and eat a real meal.

@speakeasy14 and @GoldenPenguin - I have no advice about how to stop the dogs from eating poop, but...Smudge likes to roll in cat poop, which is the absolute most foul thing I've ever encountered EVER.  I do not understand why they do these things.

@TwoDimes - Thanks for the puppy pictures!
  • Options
    @LaPeanut1018 - My only guess is that with his extremely competitive nature maybe he doesn't like doing an activity that he's not that good at? I mean, he's not bad, but he prefers to do things that he wins at somewhat regularly, haha.

• Options
    @futuremrshistorian Oh no! Sending lots of hugs your way.  Hmm maybe start a tutoring program to make up the missing income? And omg I don't know what I'd do if any of my animals rolled in cat poop! 

@alpacina I just burst out laughing over that comment. He will only do things that he's good at. My response would be "So you don't like a challenge?"

So my best friend just called and said their plans fell through for who would bring my niece to the hospital after the baby is born; looks like I'll be staying at their house and bringing her to the hospital to meet her baby brother/sister.  I'm so excited, I'm gonna dress her in the most adorable outfit possible!! I'm also super nervous, because I suck at her carseat, so now I have less than a month to figure out how to get her in and out of that thing. 
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 Aww that's so exciting that you get to bring your niece to the hospital! But OMG carseats are the worst to figure out. I always struggle with my goddaughter's and our friends' daughter's... like, it's to the point where the kids go, "I can do it, Aunt Liz! Watch me!" Those things are adult-proof, I swear. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @eilis1228 my niece says the same to me, except she can't reach any of the buckles so she can't actually do it! 
  • Options
    @Dignity100 Congrats!! And I'm glad you FINALLY got your pictures! What a long wait!

• Options
    @LaPeanut1018 - They gave us a website, but it's not quality and it's because they want our family and friends to buy through the website.  I can print pictures myself (bought the copyrights) through many other sources (shutterfly, snapfish, walgreens, sam's club etc) for SO much cheaper.  I forget how much they wanted for a photo album but it was super expensive!

Anniversary
  • Options
    @Dignity100 I'd actually recommend Costco too if you have a membership there. We put together our photo albums through their photo center for $50 and the quality was absolutely fantastic! I was pleasantly surprised.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards