Chit Chat
Options

OMG my sandwhich!!!

2»

Re: OMG my sandwhich!!!

• Options

As I mentioned in the other thread, I brought a salad. But I only ate the chicken, avocado, and olives in caesar dressing and tossed all the lettuce hahahah

Can't wait for dinner. We're making a rotisserrie chicken- yes it's a George Foreman rotisserrie and it kicks ass. Well normally I eat the wings and one leg and I'm a fatass so I want more. But I refrain myself and put the other leg into tupperware for lunch the next day. Well since it's fucking Friday and I don't need no work lunch tomorrow I can be a beast and eat both wings and legs tonight muhahaha. (DH eats the breastmeat).

• Options
    Cottage cheese and celery. Dieting is STUPID, guys.
    You're telling me. They had potatoes au gratin at the cafeteria today. And no. I went for the Kale. Woe is me :(
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    I had a big salad with sliced steak on top with a raspberry vinaigrette from home, and then a coworker picked up some greasy, thin-crust Jersey pizza. I had some Welch's fruit snacks and a handful of peanuts too. Now I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to eat for second lunch.
    Do you feel any cancer/irreparable hyperactivity coming on as a result of the fruit snacks?!
    Well, now that you mention it, I *have* been feeling a little off since I started my pack-a-day fruit snack habit...
    Now I want Welch's Fruit Snacks. . . or gummy bears!
    Come to my desk, I have a giant box of each in my cabinet.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    Damn that sounds good. 
    Fi and I are going out to dinner so we just ate leftovers for lunch.
  • Options
    All your lunches sound amazing. I'm jealous.
  • Options
    I have to stop reading these threads, man, now that the skinny mission has begun in earnest. I want grilled cheese. And fruit snacks.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    beetherybeethery member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015
    That sounds delicious. I am having Pad Woon Sen and fried calamari for lunch.
    Uuuuugh I want Thai food now.

I had entirely too many cheez-it zings, and that was it.

Also, I pronounce the word 'sandwich' as 'samwich'. Always have.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    levioosalevioosa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015
  • Options
    I LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches. That sounds amazing.

I had this casserole I made from ziti, diced chicken, alfredo, broccoli, carrots, and peas. It was left over from dinner last night. (I love leftovers.)

We're having pizza for dinner (Chicago-style, of course). I was craving Lou Malnati's, so H ran out to pick one up.
  • Options
    I had an english muffin with peanut butter and bananas on one side and jelly on the other and a Greek yogurt.  I brought oatmeal, but I was full so I put it back.
    Anniversary

• Options
    @wrigleyville Booo, down with Chicago style pizza! I'm all about that thin crispy crust! 

• Options
    jenna8984 said:
    @wrigleyville Booo, down with Chicago style pizza! I'm all about that thin crispy crust! 
    I like that kind too. :)
  • Options
    I am so hungry and I can't leave yet! I didn't have lunch and my head was feeling a bit odd earlier. Light headed/dizzy. Also didn't have breakfast and it's 4:55 currently.

I can't leave until after 5. In theory I should be waiting till 6 but not happening.
  • Options
    After reading the title, did anyone else think of the episode of Friends where Ross had to take medication on account of his rage. 
    You ate my sandwich? MY sandwich?  MY SANDWICH?!!!  
    -Actually I threw most of the sandwich away. I'm sure there's still some in the garbage if you want it.
    YOU THREW the rest of my sandwich away?!!!!!!
  • Options
    This is what I thought of when I saw the title:

This answers my question, I should have scrolled better before posting. Lol.
  • Options
    Yeah Muffin I definitely expected sandwich tragedy in this thread!

• Options
    Yall. Welch's has new fruit snack things covered in peanut butter.

First thought, when I saw them? I HAVE TO TRY THOSE.

First thought after trying them? Nope. Poor choices, Welch's. Very poor choices.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Cold pizza and leftovers for us.  But what you all need to invest in is this:

Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich maker.  We gave a couple for Christmas and they are huge hits.  

• Options
    We went to Cheesecake Factory tonight with the fam. I had the grilled shrimp and bacon club. Holy crap, it was tasty. Not worth the 70 minute wait to get seated, but still tasty.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    This is what I thought of when I saw the title:

The first thing I did when I saw the title of the post was scan down to see if anyone had posted this.  Totally my first thought haha.  Gotta love the sandwich with the "moist maker"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards