Oregon

Hair and Makeup in the Corvallis/Eugene area?

I am getting married in Brownsville and have no idea where to get my hair and makeup done. Any ideas?

Re: Hair and Makeup in the Corvallis/Eugene area?

• PiruPiru member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Corvallis has a new spa/salon called Epic that looks like it's pretty snazzy.

I've heard good things about The Rage but I have no idea of they do wedding type stuff.
    And if you should die before me, ask if you can take a friend. Pick a flower, close your eyes,and drift away- STP
    June siggy challenge!
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Corvallis, and I'm personally planning on getting all of my wedding hair and makeup done at The Retreat, which is right next to Borders in Corvallis. I've been going there for years, and I've never had a bad experience with anyone there. I've heard good things about Epic, but I've never been there since I've always been so happy with the service I get at The Retreat.
  • edited December 2011
    There's a girl named Caitlyn Tendick that lives in Springfield, she's amazing at hair!! You can search for her on facebook to get her information
  • edited December 2011
    There's a girl named Caitlyn Tendick that lives in Springfield, she's amazing at hair!! You can search for her on facebook to get her information
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also planning my wedding in Corvallis, and I actually work as "on call" at Epic.  They are awesome with brides and bridal parties, you can book the entire salon if you want.  Must try the sanctuary and steam room, we have Smashbox makeup and fantastic hair stylists.  Hope this helps :)
  • edited December 2011
    Meaghan Mackey at Aspire Design salon in Corvallis does weddings and she's fabulous!  (Full disclosure - she's my daughter but she really is amazing.  You don't have to take my word for it - you can see her portfolio on Facebook.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards