Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Creative Wedding Cake Topper

Hello Fellow Brides,

My fiance and I met through facebook, and I thought it would be really cool to intergrate that into the cake topper with bride and groom figurines. Any Ideas where I can find such an item??

Thanks in advance!!

Re: Creative Wedding Cake Topper

• Options
    Search Etsy for "custom cake topper". Many of the people who make those can add little things like books, laptops, pets, etc.

You could ask them to have you guys holding laptops with the FB logo on the screen, or something like that.
  • Options
    I personally am not a fan of a cake topper.  By all means, do what makes you happy.  But have you considered whether you'll love something like that when you look at the pics in 10 years?  Or if it looks like a commercialization of the day?  etc?  
  • Options
    My cake topper is 31 years old and I have it in a prominent place in my living room and always have.  I still remember the day we picked it out and why this "had to be the one".  Definitely try the creative folks on Etsy.
  • Options
    Check out this website. My fiancee and I are avid hikers, so we ordered the "Happy Trails" topper. They have something for everyone, though!

http://www.magicalday.com/hikercaketopperstops.html
  • Options
    My FSIL had the cutest cake topper from Etsy.  Little figurines that looked like them in scrubs (he's a Dr., she's a nurse) Good luck!
  • Options
    Etsy! There are hundreds of different options you can find, and most of them will do custom orders too. We are getting a penguin bride & groom topper, and I saw everything from different animals, to replicas of couples, sports figurines etc. Basically, anything you can think of
  • Options
    I would definitely look on etsy! We got ours on etsy. It says "Love you more", cuz we say that to each other all the time. There are tons to choose from and lots of the shops will do custom orders!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards