Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Hashtag Help!

Hi guys,

So I've been trying to figure out what kind of hashtag I could create for my wedding.

My new last name is going to be Bickard, so I wanted something to play off that that was creative.

If anyone has any ideas that would be FABULOUS!!!!

Thanks~
Kim :)

Re: Hashtag Help!

• Options
    #BickardWedding

• Options
    Hi guys,

So I've been trying to figure out what kind of hashtag I could create for my wedding.

My new last name is going to be Bickard, so I wanted something to play off that that was creative.

If anyone has any ideas that would be FABULOUS!!!!

Thanks~
    Kim :)
    You have posted this on 3 different boards. If you are going to cross post, please put XP in your title. I think posting on 3 boards is a bit much. If you really want guests to take advantage of a shared website, it is best to keep the hashtag simple and easy to remember. Cute and clever are easily forgotten.
  • Options
    Gotcha. Cool thanks.

Sorry, I'm new to this. Noted for next time....
  • Options
    I'm over the hashtag thing.  If you really want to, just hashtag some photos leading up and let people catch on.  Please no "cutesy" signs everywhere.  You have way bigger things to worry about than hashtags--like enjoying the day, planning so everyone has plenty to eat and drink, etc.
  • Options
    We are getting married in October and my new last name will be Ecke. Our hashtag is #ecktoberwedding I think its the greatest :) try to find something unique and different!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards