Not Engaged Yet

Monday!

2»

Re: Monday!

• @Ellis1228 - My brother has those cookie cutters!  They are SO cute!
  • @dignity100 OMG, I just burst out laughing.  I cannot believe that she would relatch the crate after she escaped.  

@twodimes Good thing it was only minor damage and she didn't hurt herself.  When Callie was a puppy she never escaped her crate, but if you stopped watching her for 5 minutes she would kill anything that was soft (dog beds, an ottoman, the carpet on the stairs).  The worst was the ottoman.  We still can't figure out how she managed it but, she was around 3 months old and chewed off the entire corner of the leather ottoman.  My mom had got it on clearance and it wasn't worth getting repaired so she gave it to Callie and said it was her dog bed.  She never chewed it again. 

I forgot to tell you guys about the meadery we went to on Friday; probably because it wasn't great.  I liked the mead; it is made from fermenting honey so everything (even the dry) was sweet.  I thought we would get to taste 6 different flavors, but they let everyone try all the flavors which was over 20; I stopped after 7 because I just wanted to leave.  The meadery itself was really small and dirty.  We were squished in a tasting room meant for 6 people with about 14 other people.  They were under construction because they are expanding so construction materials and dust was everywhere. It was also located on a dead end in a really sketchy location. 
  • @eilis1228: I didn't take any pictures :( The one eternity band that I liked was too small for my finger, so I couldn't get a good feel for it.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @eilis1228 -I want those cookies.
  • marylabmarylab member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    Friday-we went out with our best man,he went back to London on Saturday,so it was a sad goodbye.
    Saturday-was pretty lazy and boring,Fi got back from work with chips and our attempt to watch a movie failed,so we watched tv.
    Sunday-we ended up driving around to the mountains but there was a lot of traffic so on our way back home,we had a beer with Fi's friend and then dinned out.

I failed misserably to clean up what's left from a party we had this week,moving chairs and returning china etc.So thinking what to have for dinner and planning to watch a movie to ''celebrate'' our monthanniversary.We don't really do anything,but feels nice.

@Hummingbird125 Thumbs up for the checks!

@cu97tiger No judgement here either.Ours are going down this week.We set them up on 23th,and I was sick these days too and barely enjoyed them.

@lmcooper86 Congratulations!That's so exciting!

• lmcooper86lmcooper86 member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited January 2015

@cu97tiger - I still have my Christmas lights up. It's one window in my apartment. I regret nothing!

@GoldenPenguin - As soon as a I saw them I had to buy them. I'm looking forward to having all the nice grown up things in our house, but I have a soft spot for silly holiday stuff like that. So cute.

@Dignity100 - So I guess one of us will be disappointed tomorrow? I don't really care about football at any level, but FI and his uncle love Oregon, so I've seen a lot of their games this season. Should be a good match up!

@TwoDimes - Yeah, I don't know how it got so close. May is a lot closer on this side of the new year! Too funny about Indy, she was clearly very proud of herself for getting out and redecorating for you!

@eilis1228 - I've almost bought those cookie cutters for my dad a bunch of times. I made him Star Wars cupcakes one year, with wrappers and little character picks and stuff. He loved it. And now I want a cupcake.

Edited because words are hard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @lmcooper86 - I think that's my most favorite thing about having our own house. We can decorate it HOWEVER THE FUCK WE WANT. Love it :)

*******************************************************************************************

• @GoldenPenguin - You should know that I just spent probably 5 minutes absentmindedly spooning soup into my mouth while I laughed at the goats in your signature.
  • @futuremrshistorian - I love those little goats. :)

• @goldenpenguin no more puppy falling signature; I was getting way too distracted by it haha
  • @Imcooper86 - Honestly, I don't think Ohio State will win, they're on their 3rd string QB which did get them this far.  I too don't really care much for football but H loves it, so by association I must at least pretend to care ;)

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards