Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Where did you have your reception??

Hi,

I still have NO idea where to book for after the ceremony, I now have a rough idea of how many guest I will have, which is minimum 10, maximum 18.
Although this is family only, and maybe a couple of friends, I want them all to have a good day! But I am really stuck on where to go for dinner, I don't want to hire any rooms out because it seems pointless with the number of us... So, I would love to know where you went, and what you thought!

I also wanted somewhere quite modern -Originally I was just going to do a cocktail hour at the chandelier with canapés, and then go somewhere for just a sit down meal, but we will have an 18 month old with us, so she wouldn't be allowed in.

Thanks in advance!!

Re: Where did you have your reception??

• Options
    Have you looked at Joel Robuchon? Really modern and elegant. Not sure what your budget is.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    There are ten of us including a 2 year old and we are going with a Wraparound Terrace Suite at the Cosmo and using their hospitality menu for dinner.
  • Options

hmgiffor said:
    Have you looked at Joel Robuchon? Really modern and elegant. Not sure what your budget is.

Thanks, This place looks lovely but I think my father is far to fussy to eat here, haha.

There are ten of us including a 2 year old and we are going with a Wraparound Terrace Suite at the Cosmo and using their hospitality menu for dinner.

This sounds great, are you staying at the Cosmo too? Where did you get the menu from, is it online or they sent it to you?

• Options
    If guests are fussy What about wicked spoon at Cosmo? You can eat in main dining room or have a private room.
  • Options
    We had apps and drinks in the panoramic 1 bedroom suite in Aria (which was amazing) then went to Wicked Spoon for dinner.
  • Options
    I had 11 guests and used the private room at canaletto in the venetian. Nearly went with Bouchon's private room. There's a few private room options with that no at aria too, with 11 having our own room was great.
  • Options
    I third the nom for wicked spoon! Great for your size group!
  • Options

We have chosen MOzen Bistro at MO! The food there looks amazing!! And something to sort everybody in my group! They have a private room or main dining room, haven't decided 100% yet on which one to do!

And Megan replies instantly to emails, she is lovely to work with!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards