Chit Chat

Sometimes you need thick skin

nhultberg461nhultberg461 member
5 Love Its First Comment
edited January 2015 in Chit Chat

Yes majority of the time, I post without realizing that I should reread what I post. That generally it's just something that pops in my head, and I have a question about it. I should write my random thoughts out on a piece of paper and then answer them on my own. And you should probably sleep on it before responding to some comments, as sometime people post just to see if they can get a rise out of you, and how far you can be pushed to your limits.

And I'm going to get my feelings hurt, and have to realize that maybe being on here isn't the best thing for me. And to not post from your phone as sometimes you can't really edit as easily from your phone as you can from a normal computer screen.

No I haven't picked my venue yet. Which as I understand is the very first thing you do. I haven't done this yet as we may have to move everything up by 1 year, and I'm waiting for those answers first before I go about that, because that is going to affect everything that happens and how much we can afford.

And that apparently what my questions are, to some are silly, not something that a person should stress over.

I have gotten great advice from some women on here, but have also seen women who just want to stir the pot as well.

Being on here is for some and not for others.

Re: Sometimes you need thick skin

• What exactly are you trying to accomplish with this?
    Seriously. If you think so many of us are "trying to get a rise out of you", "pushing you to your limits", and "stirring the pot" (fucking PUH-LEEZ), then why not just mosey?

The only possible outcome of posts like this, is people being majorly irritated with you.
  • Why was this needed? The fuck?
  • How are people trying to get a rise out of you by giving you proper advice? Is any response that's not just what you want to hear considered us trying to provoke you? This is pretty ridiculous. Well then...I'd have to agree with you that you should think a bit more before you post.

Formerly martha1818

• Talk abut stirring the pot! Pot, meet Kettle.

• I don't understand.

• Yeah, I don't think you should post here either.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• AlisonM23 said:

Remember that time you said you should reread before you post?  Maybe you should have taken your own advice on this one...

Lol jinx. :)

• HEY GUYS, I HAD CALLA LILLIES AT MY WEDDING.
    Yo, imma let you finifh... but orchids are the best wedding flowers of all time!
    STOP ATTACKING ME AND MY FLOWERS.
    I CAN'T HELP IT! I love to stir the pot! AM I PUSHING YOUR LIMITS? AM I?

GOOD.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards