Snarky Brides
Options

So F'ing Proud of Myself!

Anyone get that ONE thing done over the weekend that made you just step back and go.. "yeah, I'm awesome"? Yep, had that moment this weekend, I work from home and we moved in almost a year ago, the office has been the "catch all" for some boxes we haven't unpacked yet. It drove me nuts but with traveling out of the country and other plans I haven't had the time/energy to do anything about it.. last night I got down to business, when I walked up here this morning for work I just looked around like "fuck yeah, this is awesome" *pats self on the back*.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: So F'ing Proud of Myself!

• Options
    LOL nice!

Any time I scrub bathroom grout I pat myself on the back. 
    Same with cleaning out my closets and donating to Salvation Army or Goodwill. Gawd, cleaning out closets is satisfying!!

• Options
    LOL nice!

Same with cleaning out my closets and donating to Salvation Army or Goodwill. Gawd, cleaning out closets is satisfying!!
    I am right there with you! Cleaning out the closets might be the highlight of my year when it actually gets done!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Great job!

My apartment currently looks like a tornado ran through it (I just moved in). So it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who puts off cleaning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Nice!

I finally cleaned my car. I've had it since March... lol.

• Options
    Yay! Go you!

I just finished a math assignment that I've been avoiding. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    LOL nice!

So 2 days before the wedding, I was scrubbing shower tiles really hard for our house guest. One of the tiles fell right off into my hand (they are from the 1950's). DH put some glue/silicon on the back and was pressing it back in place when his hand literally went through the wall! He busted a 6 inch hole right through our shower. We were freaking out because it's our only bathroom and now we'd have to garbage bag/ duck tape it for ourselves and our guest to use. We were so mad, that we starting bursting out laughing and he said "This never would have happened if you didn't clean! Why did you clean- don't ever clean again!" hahahha sold.

(good ending- my FIL had a key and replaced our entire shower while we were on the honeymoon!)  

• Options
    jenna8984 said:
    LOL nice!

So 2 days before the wedding, I was scrubbing shower tiles really hard for our house guest. One of the tiles fell right off into my hand (they are from the 1950's). DH put some glue/silicon on the back and was pressing it back in place when his hand literally went through the wall! He busted a 6 inch hole right through our shower. We were freaking out because it's our only bathroom and now we'd have to garbage bag/ duck tape it for ourselves and our guest to use. We were so mad, that we starting bursting out laughing and he said "This never would have happened if you didn't clean! Why did you clean- don't ever clean again!" hahahha sold.

(good ending- my FIL had a key and replaced our entire shower while we were on the honeymoon!)  

That is so awesome! Can I borrow your FIL? I would love to have projects do themselves when I'm gone haha.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards