Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Elopement package?

K20CajunQueenK20CajunQueen member
First Comment First Anniversary
edited January 2015 in Louisiana-New Orleans
Hello everyone!

My fiancé and I have decided to "elope" in March. We would like to get married somewhere in the French quarter and spend a week there for our honeymoon. We live in Atlanta, GA but I am originally from Baton Rouge and all of my family members still live in Louisiana. Most have gotten up there in age (80's and 90's) so them traveling to us is a no go so we decided we would like to find an elopement package where we have a small ceremony for just a couple of people with a small reception after. This would maybe be 10 people. Probably less. Later in the summer we will have a small get together with our family and friends in Georgia to celebrate our wedding.

I was curious if any of you had suggestions on some places that offered an elopement package in the French quarter that's affordable? I've seen several options but me not being local, I can't check out the places myself to see what they look like or how they are done. I'm not expecting the package to cover the whole week obviously, I am just looking for something that covers the day of the wedding. Please let me know your suggestions and what they include or don't include. They would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Elopement package?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards