Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

The Cheesecake Factory Las Vegas

Hi Guys

I was wondering if anybody has gone here for their meal after the wedding?   I have seen good reviews and the menu looks ideal for any "fussy eaters".  I had been planning on keeping my wedding dress on all day and night though and I am wondering if I would look too over the top or ridiculous eating here in my dress.  Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Re: The Cheesecake Factory Las Vegas

• Options
    First, it's your wedding day, wear that dress wherever you can and want to!! :)

Second, I haven't been to the on-strip location but in general I've found that the portions at Cheesecake Factory are MASSIVE. I'm not sure what you've found for group dining, which may help that, but I always feel like it's too much food.. and medicore at best. Just my personal opinion!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I would agree with @tcnoble. The portions are HUGE and the food is nothing special. Now the desserts are AMAZING! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hmgiffor said:

I would agree with @tcnoble. The portions are HUGE and the food is nothing special. Now the desserts are AMAZING! :)

Really, we just go there for cheesecake. Nom nom nommmmmm.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

As far as looking "over the top", it  really depends on the style of your dress. IMO anything with a longer train it probably too much for CF's atmosphere. However, I'm not sure if this particular location is the same as the rest of the chain. A shorter dress would be more appropriate. But, some don't mind either way. I selected private dining partially for that reason. I agree with pp, the food is nothing special but the desserts are great!

• Options
    thanks for the feedback!! I've never actually been to The Cheesecake Factory plus this will be all of our first time going to Vegas so trying to find somewhere suitable for everybody is hard
  • Options
    Vegas is one place where you can turn up in a wedding dress pretty much anywhere and no one's going to bat an eye, so don't worry about it from that perspective.

I'd agree, though, that Cheesecake Factory isn't much for food or atmosphere so it wouldn't be my first choice.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thanks for the feedback!! I've never actually been to The Cheesecake Factory plus this will be all of our first time going to Vegas so trying to find somewhere suitable for everybody is hard
    Maggiano's is popular. A lot of brides on here can offer some great suggestions for reception places on the strip.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We have a Cheesecake here in Tampa and the menu and food is the same in Vegas, so I guess I feel like it's just another chain restaurant and not really a stand out, but that may just be from me being used to going there every so often since it's at the mall.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    I was planing on rockin my dress all night to ...but i think i might get there and freak out and want to change so now im in search for another dress better to be prepared for any freak out moments 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards