May 2016 Weddings

2016 Brides!!!!!

Where are you now with planning? I have already purchased one of the bridesmaids gift, bought flower girl flowers. Already viewed venues and have picked which one we want. And have already designed my shoes

Re: 2016 Brides!!!!!

• Hello! Congratulations on your engagement and to being a May Bride :) With planning...I already found my dress, BM dresses, Flower girl dresses, booked our entertainment and starting to look at venues next month! You designed your own shoes? How cool is that!?!? :D
  • Hey! We have checked out venues and booked one, now I'm looking at photographers, but that's about as far as I've gotten for now. 
  • We've got both venues booked, my dress is bought, rings picked out, invitations designed, engagement pics taken, DJ picked out, florist picked out, linens and centerpieces picked out. Picked all of the bridal party, which I know some say it's too early but it's all family so, yea. Officiant is picked out too.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Yay for May 2016. Congratulations to all of you. Personally in the planning stage its a bit scattered. We know who we want for the bridal party and the general gist or big picture of what we want such as colors or themes. Other then that not much planned out yet but then again I have family telling me I'm planning way too early. What can I say though, I'm excited.
  • @daystar91, you and I are in the same boat. My mother is starting to bother me already about planning too early. Kind of ruining my excitement, but I can't help it, lol.
  • Just booked our venue yesterday.  So excited to join the May '16 club! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hoping to finalize our venue soon and secure our date. We know who our photographer will be and I have ideas as to my dress.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards