Ohio-Cleveland

DJ Suggestions

Hey ladies! Was wondering who everyone used for their DJ.. Prices are all over the place! I got a decent quote from On the Mic Enterainment and they have excellent reviews on here and other websites.. I guess I'm always shocked or think something must be up if I actually get a good price! haha. I was also impressed that they've been to our venue. The Grand Pacific Junction Hotel is smaller so a lot of people I've spoken with before have had no idea what I was talking about.

Again thanks in advance!!

Re: DJ Suggestions

• Tim Tatko with Magical Sound Entertainment!  First I booked him, then a colleague then my husband's cousin...he also DJ'd for a nonprofit I volunteered for for free...  He's a great guy and he's very experienced.  I was pleased with his performance at our wedding and the others I attended that he DJ'd...not to mention he was far less expensive than others I found and since we had a 6 hour reception, price mattered.
  • Billy J's does a great job for a great price.
  • My hubby and I used Bruce Steven Entertainment. He was great, had the dance floor full all night, and was reasonably priced. We booked him over the winter for our spring wedding, and he added in free uplights in our contract!
    Check out what I have left for sale...
    http://allisonandcorey.weebly.com/

• We also booked Tim Tatko with Magical Sound Entertainment for our wedding in September.
  • I've used On the Mic Entertainment for previous events. They were nice & did okay, but they weren't good about communicating details leading up to the event. 

I'd recommend 4th & Drink --- I know the name sounds a little crazy, but they have great prices & did a great job at the vents I've hired them for. [LINK]
  • Mike Big Daddy Jones does an awesome job - he DJ'd my brother's wedding and I'm using him also
  • We used CLE Music Group at Grand Pacific for my SIL's wedding. They are fantastic!!!
  • Drop The Mic Entertainment was really good. They had not been to my venue but he was willing to meet me there before the actual date for a "walk through"
  • We are using Lo-Key Entertainment. They are providing DJ services, photobooth, gobo, and uplighting. Lo-Key is very good at keeping the crowd engaged and entertained!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards