Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

How did you handle M&G Invitations

So, I've confirmed my m&g, and want to let people know.  Its on our website that we'll be having a floating event, but since its a vacation as well for some, I wanted to let them know early since they'll be planning other things.  I haven't sent out my invites yet (planning to do that this weekend), so, how should I handle letting them know (other than on the website)?  

Did anyone else do anything specifically for this?

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How did you handle M&G Invitations

• Options
    I just put the event on there and wrote "optional" next to it. That way I could get a better guest count of who was coming (for food and space planning) and it let them know that I had planned something if they wanted to attend. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I have a page on the meet and greet on my wedding website, and in my invitation suite, included a card that said "for more details on our welcome reception and accommodations, please visit [insert website."

It was a small separate card, same size as the RSVP card. If any of your guests are not tech-savvy and wouldn't navigate to your website, you can relay the information in another way (we did this for a few elderly relatives).

• Options
    We used an insert and put it on our wedding website. We also spread it word-of-mouth, as our guest list was small enough for news to travel through the grapevine pretty easily.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards