Nevada-Las Vegas

Caterers for In Suite Reception

Hi Guys,

I am getting married at Caesars Palace on Saturday 2nd May 2015 and we are having an in suite reception.

I am trying to find an affordable caterer that can deliver hot/cold canapes/hors doerves.

Any suggestions or good experiences that you have had would be appreciated.

I have checked with Caesars to make sure they allow outside vendors already, and they have advised that this is possible.

Re: Caterers for In Suite Reception

• I have seen Sauced and Masterpiece on here often. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Masterpiece Cuisine is amazing!  Scott Mahan is the owner and great to work with. We had Cory as our Banquet Captain.  Food and service was out of this world.  Highly recommend them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey! I hear Masterpiece is great. Which suite are you using and how many guests?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We actually just booked Sauced. My FI had a particular menu in mind and they completed designed a menu around our wants- which we LOVED. We are super excited about using him for our meet and greet!
  • Did anyone use outside caterers for an in suite at Cosmo?
  • Masterpiece was awesome. Not only were they affordable, but they also have a ton of experience getting in/out of the hotels without raising suspicion.

I had 43 guests if you count our photographer, and Masterpiece did a really good job helping me figure out which heavy apps would be the most filling, how many we'd need, etc. They also helped me pick some vegetarian options, and we added in three platters (fruit, cheese, and veggies). Our total bill, including tip, was around $1000.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards