Oregon

wedding Videographer

Does anyone have any affordable suggestions? 

213 Invited image
130 Yes image
8 No image
75 Unsure image

Re: wedding Videographer

• edited December 2011
    Sorry .. I'm having a friend do mine. He's a professional though and is giving it to me as his wedding present. I'd suggest checking out places like Craigslist or talk to your photographer. They often work with people and know who is good. In this day in age, many vendors are offering "budget" packages and they might have something that fits your budget. Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    Focus Ring Productions. I'm not having my wedding filmed, but I can definitely vouch for the quality. Jason (owner/videopgrapher) shot a bunch of friends' weddings and they turned out beautiful. We also went to high school together, he's a really fun, relaxed, hilarious person.

http://focusringproductions.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hello -- this is Jason Craig, owner of the abovementioned Focus Ring Productions (hi Anna -- thanks ;).  I've seen several good questions about weddings in general here on theknot, so I went and registered my own account... I'm not sure, as a vendor, if I'm actually allowed to do this, but I think it's okay (?).  Anyway, hi!  I most definitely recommend us for videography, but again, that's a choice you might want to shop around a bit for, too.  I can tell you that we'll work with nearly any budget and can set you up with a complete, edited wedding video package for $500 or less.

We're listed here on theknot under Steady State Studios; please feel free to check us out, and I've love to answer any questions you might have about the service in general.  And, in the event you find yourself unsatisfied with our work, I know several videographers I could -- reluctantly :) -- recommend.

Cheers & our best!

Jason Craig
    Owner/Videographer
    (503) 930-8260
  • edited December 2011
    Hah Jason, you'd better make this your last post unless you want to be shot. Vendors aren't allowed on here ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bethcougbethcoug member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • JessandArnieJessandArnie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nanabug - lol! :)

I also want to toss in Witness Tree Videos, who we used for our wedding. Really great to work with and affordable. www.witnesstreevideos.com is their website.

Good luck Kristina!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards