New Jersey

Rehearsal Dinner - Private Room

Does anyone have any rehearsal dinner restaurant suggestions? We're staying in Morristown for our wedidng, looking for it to not be over a half hour away, ~40 people, private room -- can't be upstairs (mother is in wheelchair). Looking for something nice but not over $60 a head without drinks. I'm not from New Jersey so any suggestions would very helpful. Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner - Private Room

• In Madison you have a few good choices that will be able to meet you needs
    -Main Street
    -Garlic Rose
    -Firehouse Station (Italian Pizza)

Morristown also has 
    -Famished Frog
    -Urban Table

Good luck
  • Hi! I live in Morristown and had my shower at Tabor Road Tavern. It's about 10 minutes away and they have two private rooms. In town, try George & Martha's. I had a private party there for my H's birthday and they were great to work with. They can create a menu within your budget. If it's the summer, Pazzo Pazzo has outside space too. Good luck!
  • thank you both!
  • This is a little late & may be a little far (about 20/25 mins) but Calandra's Med. Grill [inside the Hampton Inn in Fairfield] is great! They have a private room for up to 50 people - it is upstairs but they have elevators... they offer 3 different buffet packages and 3 different sit down packages and different options of how to handle booze (consumption food & wine vs open bar)

Food is AMAZING... they own a few other restaurants in north jersey as well

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards