Nevada-Las Vegas

Has anyone used Steeve Hairstyles or creative bridalwear?

Hi Guys.

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and New Year.
I have been chatting to Marcella via email from the Aria Chapel about certain things that I want for my big day.

She has suggested the vendors above for hair and make up and bridal wear steaming respectively. I was just wondering if anyone had used their services before or had any reviews to share. People are starting to ask about plans now for the big day and I feel so bogged down by it all (excited) but a little bit apprehensive about using services that I have no way of realistically trying out before I use them. 

Thanks guys xxxx

Re: Has anyone used Steeve Hairstyles or creative bridalwear?

• I have Stevee Danielle booked for myself and 6 bridesmaids/MOG/MOB. They've been great to work with so far.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ah brilliant. Her prices seem pretty reasonable (not that that's a bad thing) but I'm always so pessimistic about these things that I couldn't help think so what's the catch? Are you going to have a trial beforehand or do you think you will just have inspiration for the day? 
    I had a look at the YouTube vid of her on a talk show programme in America and she looked really professional.
    Thanks for letting me know. :)
  • Ah brilliant. Her prices seem pretty reasonable (not that that's a bad thing) but I'm always so pessimistic about these things that I couldn't help think so what's the catch? Are you going to have a trial beforehand or do you think you will just have inspiration for the day? 
    I had a look at the YouTube vid of her on a talk show programme in America and she looked really professional.
    Thanks for letting me know. :)
    I'm not doing a trial - I don't really want to spend the money, and I'm not looking to do anything super difficult so I'm just going with it! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cool I think I will probably do the same. If anything I might get my hairdresser in the UK to do the trial just to check a certain style suits my hair. Also its something fun that I can probably do with my sisters. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards