New Jersey - South

Brigalias food?

singer2k1singer2k1 member
First Anniversary
edited January 2015 in New Jersey - South
We just went to see Brigalias after seeing many other places and absolutely love it! We're ready to book, but can't do a food tasting until March. What does everyone have to say about the food? That's really important to us and we love everything else!

Re: Brigalias food?

• We loved it as well and booked this past Friday for 9/2/16!!!  Excited to do the food taste testing as well.....know a few people who have gone to weddings there and said food was AMAZING, big part on why we felt comfortable moving forward!!  Hope this helps some!!  You get SO much for the price and the place is just beautiful!!!
  • My wedding is almost 3 years out and my guests still rave about the food they had at my wedding.  Before we booked Brigalias, my mom knew many co-workers who attended weddings at Brigalias and they all raved about the food as well.  So I would say to not hesitate to book! 

We had not one bad word to say about Brigalias from start to finish.  They really met all of our expectations and more!
  • bab725bab725 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2015
    Brigalias puts on lovely weddings, I been to MANYYY weddings there only thing is there is not much room to sit during cocktail and I wish they wouldn't start rolling tables and getting undressed as soon as wedding ends.
  • I booked my wedding at Brigalia's for 9/2/16 and haven't done my taste testing but I have heard nothing but GREAT reviews on it from friends and family who have been to events there.  We have some time to get it done but I'm trusting there words since my BFF is a chef and is very picky with food.  My Latino family loves food with flavor so we decided we were good to go haha!

So excited for next year...just sitting back paying a little at a time, they are so great there!

Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards