Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Maui Night-life (XP)

I know there isn't a lot of night life on Maui and most places close at 10:00pm.  But, is there any place at all to go out in the evening to drink and dance?  Any place fun to get a bunch of girls together for an evening?  Cheers.

Re: Maui Night-life (XP)

• Options
    We are looking too so far no luck.
  • Options
    Depends on where on the island you are looking. There are several pubs that are open til midnight and a few "night clubs" in the Kihei and Lahaina areas. Can you give more details on what you are looking for and where? 

There are a lot of places with live music and late night happy hours. This is a good list:

• Options
    kimberly0315kimberly0315 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for the link.  We are staying in Kaanapali.  We are just looking for some place to have some drinks with some music, it can be a band or dj.  I have girlfriends coming from all over the world and we just wanted to go out and have a good time.

• Options
    I have friends coming from all over for our Maui wedding in March. We'll be looking for the same kind of thing as you :)

There are a couple places in Whaler's Village that probably close at 10pm. Lahaina is only a 15-20 minute cab ride away and will have later options. 10pm is Maui midnight though so after a long day in the sun you might be fine with the earlier options.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards