September 2015 Weddings

Accessory/Attire Opinions Needed

CourtC77CourtC77 member
First Answer First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its
edited January 2015 in September 2015 Weddings

So usually I feel that I am pretty good at figuring out what goes best together but with my veil and dress I am stumped. I absolutely love lace and knew that I wanted a lace wedding dress. Our wedding itself is actually going to have alot of lace elements. I thought I wanted a lace veil too but now I am not so sure and cant seem to make a decision. I feel like less may be more when it comes to wearing lace with my lace dress. Instead of bombarding my friends with more wedding stuff I thought I would ask you great ladies which works best for my dress - a lace veil or a plain veil with some sort of sparkly headband?

Heres me in my dress:

Here is the type of lace veil I would be getting:

This is a similar look that I would be going for with a headband and plain veil (except with the veil probably sitting higher on my head):

Re: Accessory/Attire Opinions Needed

• I get why you would want to do a lace veil since your dress is lace but, with a sash that appears to have a little bling in it, I would say go with a plain veil and sparkly headband. :)
  • jjae81 said:
    I get why you would want to do a lace veil since your dress is lace but, with a sash that appears to have a little bling in it, I would say go with a plain veil and sparkly headband. :)
    I agree.

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• jjae81 said:
    I get why you would want to do a lace veil since your dress is lace but, with a sash that appears to have a little bling in it, I would say go with a plain veil and sparkly headband. :)
  • I also agree w above (sorry, posted too soon!)

Beautiful dress!

• I agree with the above!  I love your dress and I love lace!  I opted for a satin dress and I am having the SAME struggle trying to decide how to accessorize!  I am not even entirely sure I want a veil at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards