Wedding Classifieds
Options

BRAND NEW WITH TAGS CASABLANCA 2004 $850 0B0

*WILL NEGOTIATE WITHIN REASON* Really would love gone before baby comes! This dress is brand new...I havent tried it on. Only the sample from the store I purchased it from! Ebay was giving me trouble when trying to upload pictures i had of the dress...so i can email anything youd like. Pictures of the tags, dress, anything you need. Beautifully beaded lace appliques sewn on to tulle over crystal satin lining. The neckline is an off the shoulder design with scalloped trim accent and the gown silhouette is a fit and flare A-line. As described on the Casablanca Bridal website...This dress is truly gorgeous. I honestly do not want to part with it, but I found I was pregnant and I know it's what's best! This hugs your curves without showing all the imperfections and it's classic without being dated. It is truly perfect if you love lace and if you're in between styles with sexy/classy! I purchased this for $1,200 before tax. Total being $1,320. No alterations. Brand new with tags. This is literally like you getting a dress from the bridal shop for A LOT less. Size 18 fits 44 35 46, but it's brand new and a blank canvas to be altered to fit you! Please feel free to message me with ANY questions. I had trouble adding pictures, but I have plenty more and pictures of the tags ect or any pictures you want of the dress. I just want someone to get the use from this dress on their special day. God bless and thank you for reading!

ceharper94@gmail.com contact me here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards