Not Engaged Yet

OLW

2»

Re: OLW

• @goldenpenguin Thank you! That looks like something that would really help him. 
  • @southernpeach89 - Since Maddux is a larger dog, you may want something more sturdy than the Easy Walk; a few people I know have went with the Freedom No-Pull who had larger dogs (LINK).  I personally am not a fan of head-collars because there still is a risk of injuring the head/neck (gentle leader or head halti; there is an adjustment period to this; your dog has to become used to wearing it).  There has been a huge debate about no-pull halters restricting the dogs movement though (LINK to one of the articles); I just did want you to know there was another side to the different no-pull systems that are out there; I do agree that they do have a place though.

Anniversary
  • @KeptInStitches, those centerpieces are awesome! 

@LaPeanut1018 I hope everything goes well with the septic tank today! 

Dear Jeweler, 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish resizing and resetting my ring soon. My finger feels naked. 

Love, 
    Currently Ringless Me

Dear FI, 

I'm sorry for getting mad at you this morning, but if you need to wake up early, you should be mindful of my morning plans too. 

Love, 
    Your PMSing FI who was a little late to a (fortunately unimportant) meeting this morning because of you

Dear body, 

Please stop with all of the weird period behaivors. This is not normal, and I also don't like bleeding for 2 weeks straight. 

No love, 
    Me

Dear scale, 

I hate you. I feel thinner and my clothes feel looser so I am pretty sure that I have lost some inches and built some muscle, but I will not be stepping on you again anytime soon after seeing my weight last night. 

No love, 
    Me

• Dear scale,

I cosign @aurorarose41.

No love,
    Stitches
  • Dear @keptinstitches,

SPECTACULAR centerpieces. Holy crap, lady. Those look amazing.

----------

Dear body,

I'd appreciate it a lot if you'd just sleep at night like a normal body. Lying awake in bed until 4:00am for no reason is kind of an asshole move. Don't you agree?

----------

Dear Shear Madness,

We never got a confirmation email regarding the tickets you charged us for, so I'mma be asking you for a refund. Because let's face it: with the Pats in the Super Bowl, there is no way that ANYONE is going to be at the show that night, and I will not be the only one there.

----------

Dear birdo,

Please stop pushing phones off your cage and then screaming incessantly until we pick them up off the floor, only for you to push them off again.

----------

Dear jury duty,

CANCEL YOURSELF PLEASE. You are ruining my life!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Dear Work,
    Holy crap you are slow today. I'm soooo bored! 
    Sincerely,
    Employee Who is Apparently Too Productive
    PS- Totally sneaking out early because UGH NOTHING TO DO!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @southernpeach89 - Vote number something for a front clipping harness. My ex had a lab that weighed about as much as I do and it was hard for me to walk her until we got a front-clipping harness. I could stop her in her tracks no problem. I definitely recommend looking into one. 

@eilis1228 and @CocoBellaF - I need to look into this PiYo. It sounds awesome and I'm bored with my current workout options. 

Dear NEY,
    I missed you while I was in a cultural competency seminar today! I will probably miss you again tomorrow while I try desperately to catch up on the regular work that's waiting for me at the office!
    Love, lmcooper

----------------------------

Dear FI,
    I know I was having a major first world problem about our new car. I'm sorry I annoyed you and made things more complicated than they needed to be. I promise I will like our new car even though it's not the one I wanted as much. 
    Love your first-world FI

----------------------------

Dear friend,
    I miss you. I know you are going through a lot and your depression is really bad right now, and I'm trying to be there for you, but I don't know what else to do when you won't talk to me. I know I don't fully understand what you're going through but I'm worried about you and I miss you. 
    So much love, your anxious worried friend

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards