Chit Chat
Options

Funnies for the day?

What's making you laugh today?

1. I arrive at work and go to put my lunch in the fridge and there's a coconut in there. I have no idea why or who has a coconut in the fridge but it made me laugh.

2. Go into break room to get my fruit out of fridge for 10am snack, there's a guy rinsing a cooked steak in the sink. I'm like what the hell are you doing? He's like well I slammed on my breaks this morning and it went flying off the backseat onto the floor! I'm not going to just throw it out! I'm like ooookkk, was it not covered? And why are you prepping to eat that at 10am and not for lunch? I dunno it was just hilarious.

3. DH texts me that he's starving and ordering a pizza. We've been trying to eat healthy (I have anyways) so I'm like Oh no, did you forget the chicken leftovers? He says no that's for lunch, I'm getting a pizza now for snack (again 10am). SMH.

Re: Funnies for the day?

• Options
    @jenna8984 I love that your H is ordering pizza at 10 am as a snack. I want to be on his level.
  • Options
    I  laughed that I just ate my friend burritos that were leftover last night for lunch....at 10:00 am.

• Options
    Also...I read an article the other day that pizza should be a snack instead of a meal.

• Options
    We just got sent a bunch of pictures of cars parked badly in the lot.

There's a tiny lot attached to our building that's just for high ups (we all effectively lease space here so it's not as jerky as it sounds). However, the main lot is blocked off today (with no advanced warning from the city) due to street work. The company decided to open the manager lot to the rest of us who couldn't find street parking. The lot only holds 20 cars and there are a bunch parked so badly that 4 spots are lost. In order to fit more cars, they sent out an email with pictures of badly parked cars and a reminder to adjust your car if you're an offender.

Glad I took the train today.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    pinkcow13pinkcow13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015
    jenna8984 said:

What's making you laugh today?

1. I arrive at work and go to put my lunch in the fridge and there's a coconut in there. I have no idea why or who has a coconut in the fridge but it made me laugh.

2. Go into break room to get my fruit out of fridge for 10am snack, there's a guy rinsing a cooked steak in the sink. I'm like what the hell are you doing? He's like well I slammed on my breaks this morning and it went flying off the backseat onto the floor! I'm not going to just throw it out! I'm like ooookkk, was it not covered? And why are you prepping to eat that at 10am and not for lunch? I dunno it was just hilarious.

3. DH texts me that he's starving and ordering a pizza. We've been trying to eat healthy (I have anyways) so I'm like Oh no, did you forget the chicken leftovers? He says no that's for lunch, I'm getting a pizza now for snack (again 10am). SMH.

The coconut one reminds me of that episode of Sex and the City, when Carrie is at jury duty, and the guy next to her pulls out a coconut from his bag! I think it was a coconut.

Pizza as a snack at 10 AM? That's gangsta.

I just had one funny this morning. Does anyone play Clash of Clans? Jenna, I remember you said your H does. Well, one of the dudes in my clan is a level 9 town hall, but his base looks like it's level 4. So, he is going on about FI's cousin's defenses, and FI's cousin shoots back "You shouldn't be talking bro. You're townhall 9 looking like townhall 4." I nearly spit up my coffee.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards