Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

What is the funniest thing that happened at your wedding??

I was in the middle of saying my vows and all 6 of my bridesmaids started laughing. Later on I found out that the officiant passed gas while I was focusing on not crying during my vows. The bridesmaids heard it and the groomsmen got the backwind and smelled it. Normally I would think that this was gross but I was under so much stress that I needed a good laugh.So, What's your funny story??

Re: What is the funniest thing that happened at your wedding??

• Options
    Didn't find out about this one until after we were on our way to our honeymoon, but apparently two family friends hooked up at our reception! The building manager's office shares a wall with the women's restroom...she heard a little "bump bump bump" and went to investigate...boy did she get a show! She came to tell my parents about it, my parents apologized profusely! She said "Don't worry about it! It happens! There's just something about weddings that make people horny and want to screw"!I couldn't believe it! I LMAO for days!!!
  • Options
    During dinner and my hubby and I were mingling with the guest , I saw a lady in a jogging suit with a FULL plate of food in her hand way in the back by the bar. She was bobbing around smiling at guests and finally my aunt and I walked up to her and she said hello to me and kept eating!! I took her plate of food away and told her to get the HELL outta there before I shoved a cupcake in her face. I dont even think she spoke english! She must have came through the back doors where the kitchen was! Wedding Crashers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards