Wedding Invitations & Paper

"Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" E-Card

Being newly engaged, I have started to prepare for my wedding, and just chose my bridal party. I really wanted to send my now-bridesmaids "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" E Cards, but I had a really hard time finding them. I finally found this site: paperlesspost.com

I was able to create my own invitation with a pretty design. You use "coins" to send these  E Cards, and if you intend to use this site regularly, you will need to purchase these coins. However, when you sign up for the site, you receive 25 coins for free. I was able to send cards to all 6 of my bridesmaids without having to pay for anything!

I hope this helps anyone looking for the same thing! Good luck!

Re: "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" E-Card

• If these are your closest friends, why not ask them in person (or over the phone if not local)? In my mind, ecards are for loosely close friends' and not so close family's birthdays when you don't want to have to call them. Kind of impersonal, IMHO.
    *********************************************************************************

• I would side eye a close friend asking me to be a bridesmaid via email.
  • mlg78 said:

I would side eye a close friend asking me to be a bridesmaid via email.

So would I.
  • Paperless Post can be good for certain things.. but yeah I don't think asking bridesmaids to be in your wedding is one of them. It's best done in person. I hope this worked out well for you, but for the lurkers: in person > email (whenever possible).

----

fka dallasbetch 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Also, how long until your wedding?  I hope you'll say you're 9 months or so out from your wedding because asking people to stand up any earlier than that is just asking for trouble.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards