Flowers

Flowers timeline

How far out from your wedding did or will you meet with your florist? Mines included in the venue and she sent me an email that says we can meet in July or August? My weddings in November?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flowers timeline

• Our wedding is in May and I talked on the phone with the florist about two weeks ago (so, 3/12ish months ahead). Our florist is family so that's why I was comfortable talking on the phone. 
  • Mine is included in a package as well, and I just heard from the venue that it was time to connect me with my florist. I haven't yet, but assume to hear from them any day now. My wedding is in June. 
  • Ok thanks! Then I'm worrying for nothing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • it is nice to have it included. I wanted one particular florist so I met with her 10 months before...I did not even have dresses picked out. I am going to be meeting with her again, after Feb14th to show her my dress and maybe make some changes to my bouquet. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I booked mine I think April/May for my November wedding. He's very popular so wanted to make sure I got onto his schedule for my wedding date. We had a meeting to talk general ideas & to get pricing and to figure out some of the details. This allowed him to figure out how much time he needed to set aside for doing my flowers and how many other jobs he could take on for the same date. Then meet again closer to the wedding to iron out the final details
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards