California-Los Angeles
Options

Wedding Planner yes/no?

Hey ladies, looking for some advice :)

Thinking about hiring a wedding planner. Wasn't sure if it's worth the money in my wedding budget. I was wondering what kind of questions you wish you could have spoken to a wedding planner about? Or things that would have been helpful to know or have assistance with.

Thanks! :)

Re: Wedding Planner yes/no?

• Options
    I think that this is a pretty personal thing.

My and my DH were both pretty ambivalent to most wedding things. Neither of us had super strong opinions, so our wedding coordinator from our venue was a HUGE help. Most of our vendors got the "whatever you think is best" line from us. We didn't hire a specific wedding planning before our venue coordinator was so helpful in giving us recommendations for floral, H&MU, music, etc. If we didn't have her help, well...we probably wouldn't have hired one, but I definitely would have wanted to hire a Day of Coordinator. Mainly just because it was nice to know that I had someone to rely on to watch the schedule for us and assist with any unplanned-for events (for example, the day of our ceremony it was INCREDIBLY hot, and the trolly that we were planning on using to shuttle our guests from the ceremony site to the reception site had no A/C, so the venue coordinator made a couple last minute calls and got us some A/C'd vans instead).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards