Georgia-Atlanta

budget friendly for 100-120 guests

HELP!!! My father has given me a $15,000 budget.  If it were all up to me, I would have a small wedding and it wouldn't even hit $15,000.  However, my mother has a HUGE family! My mother is sick with cancer and her medical bills are crazy high.  She is super close to her entire extended family wants everyone to be at my wedding.  The thing is, they are wanting it to be all inclusive and include everything (except dj and photographer) I don't know anything about planning weddings I've never done this before so any help is appreciated. But her health is declining and I would like to nail down a venue in September 2015 so the clock is ticking. starting to stress a little.......please give me some options or tell me its possible!!!!!

Re: budget friendly for 100-120 guests

• I'd check out Payne-Corley House. I actually like $15k should get you in a lot of doors that offer some sort of all-inclusive package. Payne-Corley is going to be perfect for your guest list and they have pretty reasonable packages.

• My suggestions are:

Conservatory in Acworth - i have just started talking with them.  Michelle is wonderful and can help you a lot.

Chene Rouge - they have a great all inclusive package and they will work with you. Just call and talk to them. I have talked with Carly and Sue a great deal.

If you need any other suggestions - let me know. Glad to help.

Good luck.
  • Check out Berkeley Hills Country Club I just booked them for my wedding. It's located in Duluth and I recently went to an Open House. I haved attached their proposal if you are interested email their coordinator Angela Howard on their site. Also they offer other food selections.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards