• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Honeymoon

Honeymoon in the Seychelles

So, I know I have posted on here previously regarding more or less the same topic (so I apologize in advance for being redundant) but FI and I are finally ready to really sit down and start booking things and our hearts are set on going to the Seychelles.

I want to go for luxurious relaxation (i.e. cocktails and nothing on the beach) and FI wants to go snorkelling (pretty much his only request). We are both foodies and wine-lovers, so ensuring there are good restaurants for us to eat at is one of our requirements. 

We are planning on travelling in mid-late August and are open to different types of hotels (we have stayed in everything from airbnb apartments to 5* resorts - although being our HM, I would swing to the resort/hotel side of the spectrum :P). However, we also both don't want a typical big box hotel atmosphere - something that might have some bungalow options or a not "standard business-type" hotel is basically what we are looking for.

I have been doing a lot of research (maybe too much research) but I think it has been a bit counterproductive as now I am more confused than ever as to what criteria we should really be considering when selecting a hotel to stay at.

Help!! :D

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards