Gay Weddings

Customizing the "My Knot" section

Is there a way to customize the My Knot section so that there is no "bride section"? Is there a way to change it to a second groom?

Thanks for you help!

Re: Customizing the "My Knot" section

• I don't think there is (I didn't play with it much myself because I couldn't get rid the groom portion), but I could be totally wrong. @KnotRiley could you let us know if there is a way to make it more gender neutral? 

And if there isn't away can you bring it up to the powers that be that since The Knot is supposed to be "inclusive" it'd be super awesome if all the language was inclusive as well? 
  • Hey @IslandGuy79,

You can customize your account to reflect both grooms, but unfortunately, I think the "My Knot" section will still show things like looking for the dress and more bridal related checklists.

@MagicInk- I know this is something everyone here has been trying to really improve on, but I'm absolutely bringing this to them. I'll make sure their aware that this section especially does not reflect inclusiveness. I'm really sorry about this, but thank you for bringing it to my attention!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards