Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

I am finally married...

My wedding was this past Sunday so I have been officialy married for 3 days now. :) Ater a year and half of being engaged and after a few hiccups and headaches in the planning we could have not asked for a more perfect day. We had great weather, great food, great music and great company. The whole wedding party looked beautiful and our venue did a wonderful job. The only thing I wish I could have done more of was dance. The evening went by so fast it still seems like a blur. But no biggie, our guests had a blast and now I am married to the man I love! I just wanted to share that with everyone! Now if I can just make it until the 19th...then we are off to Aruba for our much needed honeymoon!!! YAY!
BFP 1/18/11 - LAP discovered ectopic and had removal of right tube 2/11/11 * BFP 6/2/11-CP 6/3/11 * BFP 7/1/11 - EDD March 11,2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: I am finally married...

• Options
    Congrats! I'm glad to hear everything went great. Just curious, what prevented you from dancing more? Was it that you spent a lot of time visiting with your guests? Have a great time in Aruba!
  • Options
    Yes we were mingling with our guests most of the night since we didn't have a receiving line at our ceremony. We had our ceremony and reception all at the same place so there was not enough time to have one.
    BFP 1/18/11 - LAP discovered ectopic and had removal of right tube 2/11/11 * BFP 6/2/11-CP 6/3/11 * BFP 7/1/11 - EDD March 11,2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Congratulations! Hope you can share some pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards