Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Wedding vendor review! They all got A's:)

We got married on August 8 and everything went perfect!  I wanted to brag about some (ALL) of my vendors that did a phenomenal job: Florist    A+Susan Foytheweddingdesigner1@cinci.rr.comShe did an amzing job.  Her prices are great because she works for herself.  She went above and beyond!  I wanted peonies, but they are so expensive in August.  I settled for something similar, but when she delivered the flowers she suprised me with Peonies! and she didnt charge extra!  I would recommend her to anyone!Cake    A+Jeana's Great Cakesjcolyer246@aol.comThe only cake that I tested that I wanted more of.  The cake was awesome and it was so pretty too.  Everyone loved it.  I had Lemon, Dark choc w/ raspberry, and French Vanilla w/ raspberryPhotographer   A+Cuilla PhotographyHavent gotten the wedding pics back yet, but the engagement pictures are awesome!  I saw a couple pictures she took the day of on her camera and they looked great!  Such a pleasure to work with and her prices are fabulous.  Best quality for the money!!DJMaize Music    A++Nemar MaizeNemar got the party going.  I heard several guest at the end of the night comment that this was the best wedding they had been to.  Of course, the DJ had a lot to do with that.  If the DJ sucks, then the reception will suck.  Nemar was the best!  My sister got married earlier this summer too and also had Maize Music, but did not use Nemar.  We had a great time, but Nemar made all the difference!ReceptionReceptions Farifield  A++The food was fantastic!  So easy to work with.  Best value for the money!  Everyone loved it.  One little mistake,  they carved the wrong name into the ice sculpture!  Haha.  My husbands name is Matt, not Mike!  They quickly changed it and it was fine.  When they told me about it, they had already fixed it so it was no big deal.  We had a good laugh about it. Wedding Venue  ANorman Chapel at Spring GroveNo A/C. It was a hot day, but most the guests said that the heat was no big deal.  The ceremony was 8 minutes long so they weren't in there for long.  Such a beautiful chapel, plus Spring Grove is a great place to take pictures.  Videographer  A+First Image VideoI havent seen the entire video yet, but we do have the video highlight.  It is so beautiful.  Just what I had in mind.  www.firstimagevideo.com/blog scroll down to Stacey & Matt.  You can see the norman chapel, spring grove, the flowers, etc.. in the background.  He worked really well with the photographer.  A lot of the things we did in the video were really for the photographer and Scott was able to use it for the video. DressCasablanca   A+++Pearls Place  www.pearlsplace.comI found my dress at a local wedding store.  Ordered it from Pearl's Place which is a wedding dress store in New Orleans.  I had a great experience!  The same dress at Pearls was $300 less than the one at the local store.  Pearls shipped it to me 4 months before the local store said they would and they only charged me $15 for shipping!  Great experience!!  They have almost every designer.  Just call them, tell them what designer and the style of dress and they will give you a quote.  The Casablanca dress was gorgeous too.  I got so many compliments on it:)TuxedoSkeffington's - Tri County   AThey did a great job.  My husband thought they were easy to work with.  My husband got a free tux rental with 5 other tux rentals (or a free suit).MakeupMAC - Kenwood  A+MikelaMikela at the MAC store in Kenwood did my makeup.  She was awesome!  Dont be fooled by the dark makeup she wears.  She came to Dillards where we were getting our hair done and did my makeup there.  She charged $50 to do makeup, but also I went for a trial before and had to buy some products (eyelashes, blot powder, etc.)  make sure she comes to you on your day because if you go to the MAC store she will have to take clients while you sit there.If anyone has any questions about any of my vendors or my experience, please dont hesitate to post.  I am all to happy to share.  Just one more piece of advice, the day of your wedding, just relax.  You have planned so much and for so long for this day.  If something goes wrong the day of, just let someone else handle it.  Thats why you have bridesmaids.  You dont need the stress. Remember to smile and enjoy every minute, because it will be over before you know it.  Good luck to you,Mrs. Reed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards