Ohio-Cleveland

Suggestions for Rehearsal Dinner

Anyone know of any good suggestions for rehearsal dinner in CLE? I was going to go with my fav (Mexican) but my grandmother doesn't eat tacos lol. I'm looking to accommodate about 25 people.

Re: Suggestions for Rehearsal Dinner

• What area of Cleveland?

• I'm on the Eastside. (Maple heights area)
  • Sorry, not familiar with anything in that area. Hopefully someone else who is will see this and be able to provide you with some recommendations.

• Is Maple Heights where your wedding rehearsal will also be? Aren't you getting married downtown?
  • We had our rehearsal dinner in the basement of Pizzazz on Fairmount Circle (near John Carroll in University Heights). The basement is called Jake's Speakeasy. Menu is very casual (pizza, pasta, salad bar) but that's what we were going for. The basement was all ours, and it had a mix of high and low tables, couches and barstools along the bar. Staff was great - we had two serves and a bartender all night. I don't remember exactly what we paid, there was a minimum because it was a Friday night. I would definitely recommend it if you're in that eastside area - it's not too far from I-271 or downtown! 
  • I'm thinking of just having a cookout at my mom's house for the rehearsal dinner.  I'm sick of planning things.
  • mlg78 said:
    Is Maple Heights where your wedding rehearsal will also be? Aren't you getting married downtown?
    No that's just where we live. Yes I am getting married downtown
  • Hmm...downtown is tough unless you're able to shell out a lot of money.  Flannery's on East 4th?  Maybe head over to Ohio City?  Market Garden Brewery or Great Lakes?
  • I'm sick of planning/paying for things too! We are just going to do a casual bbq in my dad's back yard! I need some down time the day before!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards