Chit Chat
Options

Of course this would happen to me (update, more pics)

2»

Re: Of course this would happen to me (update, more pics)

• Options
    When you say "back fat", are you referring to the first picture? That's not back fat. You have your arms back, so your back muscles and skin are "creasing". That happens to everyone, even super skinny supermodels. It's your anatomy, not fat. :) It's like that crease you get at your waist and hip when you bend to the side. It can't be helped.

You look gorgeous. That dress is so floofy it's killing me. I want to run around in it and twirl and stuff.
  • Options
    When you say "back fat", are you referring to the first picture? That's not back fat. You have your arms back, so your back muscles and skin are "creasing". That happens to everyone, even super skinny supermodels. It's your anatomy, not fat. :) It's like that crease you get at your waist and hip when you bend to the side. It can't be helped.

You look gorgeous. That dress is so floofy it's killing me. I want to run around in it and twirl and stuff.
    Thank you! Yeah, my brother likes to poke my hips (wide hip and love handles galore) and my arms, calling them huge, so I see myself as huge. Great family support, right?

I refused to take the sample dress off when I chose it. I kept twirling and making the skirt fly up and spin. I'm obsessed. 
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
    Funny Awkward animated GIF
  • Options
    You look gorgeous and I love that dress. Screw your family for trying to make you feel bad about yourself. You're beautiful!

And yay for Jimmy Choos!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards