I am so excited. Only 60 days left until the big day (less until we get to Vegas!). Over the past week I have made some big checks:
1. Bachelorette and reception dress bought
2. Meet & Greet planned and menu chosen
3. Showgirl (Sin City Ent.) and Elvis (Rev. Roland) done and paid for.
4. Escort cards are just about done and headed to my friend for calligraphy
5. Hair and makeup finalized
6. Ladies send me info on the bachelorette party!
7. First dress fitting complete (it fits! only bustle and boobies are needed)
8. Applied for marriage license!!!!!!
1. Music playlist for DJ (this may prove difficult)
2. Family dinner on Wednesday
3. Cabana rental
4. Nightclub reception list to Chateau
5. Welcome bags (these are annoying me!)