Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

New Orleans City Park

Hi Ladies! I will be making more wedding posts in the future but I wanted to let everyone out there know that New Orleans City Park is a WONDERFUL wedding venue and I would highly recommend it. We were married at the Parkview Terrace at NO City Park on Oct. 17th. The staff were completely 100% professional and helpful. They do most of the setup for you; my glass was never empty; and they kep everything moving in a timely fashion. The food was delicious. In fact, people have not stopped raving about the food. The Parkview itself is stunning, as are the other venues within NO City Park. My coordinator was Cathy Persica -- she was fantastic. And, the price was most definitely reasonable. There are only a few cons with the Parkview. First, there's no changing room for the bridal party. I didn't personally care about that, but some people may. I think the other venues in the park (for the most part) have changing rooms though. Second, the Parkview Terrace can only hold, at max, 150 people. Again, the other venues in the park will fit more people. I cannot say enough about the food there. I loved my wedding; and that was due, in large part, to my experience with New Orleans City Park. If anyone wants to chat with me directly about NO City Park or the Parkview Terrace itself, I'm more than happy to tell you all about it. Will be posting pictures as soon as I can get them. 

Thanks!
sjcastag@gmail.com
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker

TTC since May 2011 * CP 6/05/2011 * BFP 6/30/2011 * EDD 3/11/2012
BFP Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards