Chit Chat

Spreadsheets/Excel

Does anyone have spreadsheets for their budget, guests info(addresses), RSVP that can share? I have no clue how to make them with the different formulas and such. I can add data but that's about it. TIA
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Spreadsheets/Excel

• What kind of formals are you looking for? Like something that subtracts the cost and gives you a total amount of your buget that you have left to spend? =SUM([starting cell budget]-[selected cell]) or a percentage of your budget that you're using for a certain item? =SUM([selected cell amount]/[total budget $]*100

???
  • I have one set up that applies a formula that determines if guest 1 and guest 2 have the same last name, concatenate into "Mr and Mrs Guest One" otherwise defaults to "Ms Guest Two and Mr Guest One," then has a pivot table to track total RSVPs, meal selections, etc.

I'll try to find it and clean it up later and send you a Google Docs link.

• I am SO happy that I never had to deal with any of this.

Jesus christ.
  • If you go to open a new workbook in Excel, go to Templates, you can search for templates, and they have some really good ones. That's what I did for our initial budget.

You can also look on Microsoft's website for templates, but I think they may only be for the latest version, not sure on that one.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Thanks everyone. I wasn't looking for the formulas. I was looking to see if anyone already had them and cared to share. I'll look up templates in excel.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • twoleighs said:
    If you go to open a new workbook in Excel, go to Templates, you can search for templates, and they have some really good ones. That's what I did for our initial budget. You can also look on Microsoft's website for templates, but I think they may only be for the latest version, not sure on that one.
    This.  Anything I've learned about excel I learned by googling and using available templates.
  • Go to google docs, and look up thier wedding planning template.  It has all the formulas for all the stuff already in the sheets, so you just fill in the blank.  It has a guest list page, a budget page, an individual page for each vendor and ll kinds of other stuff. Here's the one I use Clicky

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Denise40 said:
    Thanks @falsara‌
    More than Welcome, hope it helps!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• falsara said:
    Go to google docs, and look up thier wedding planning template.  It has all the formulas for all the stuff already in the sheets, so you just fill in the blank.  It has a guest list page, a budget page, an individual page for each vendor and ll kinds of other stuff. Here's the one I use Clicky

Where were you when I was planning my wedding?

• I have one.  PM Me if you want me to email it to you.
  • Another one for Google Docs. That's what I use and it's great. They even have a template for you with a sample budget.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards