Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Florist suggestions

It is amazing how things start to fall together.  We have the place, we have the pre parties.  But no hint of the flower provider.  Any suggestions people?

Re: Florist suggestions

• Options
    Not sure what you're looking for and what your budget is like, but Destiny at Poppy and Mint has been amazing to work with, her prices are completely reasonable, the photos of her work are gorgeous, and she's great at sticking to a budget. I've also heard fantastic things about Erin Steen.
  • Options
    I have three events that I will need for.  Not totally unlimited but just need a person who will do something different.
  • Options
    Our wedding planner is helping us with our flowers, but i fnot, I totally would have gone with Poppy and Mint.  Her flowers are beautiful, her prices are reasonable, and what's more, when I emailed with her (as I did with a few florists) she was the only one who seemed willing to really take my budget into account from the outset.  
  • Options
    I loved Iris!  Highly recommend!  Beautiful work and wonderfully priced!  Nicole was really great to work with.  Good luck! 
  • Options
    Im using iris for my wedding in april. I was going to use poppy & mint but they were booked and suggested Nicole at Iris. She has been more than helpful and is working with my budget and am very happy.
  • Options
    I am getting prices from the above and thanks all for your help.
  • Options
    My wedding is next weekend and I am using Diane from Fat Cat Flowers. I must say, she is amazingly helpful and super easy to work with!! She even called me yesterday to verify everything with me and told me she would call the bakery to coordinate with them about flowers on the cake. She makes it as easy as possible on the bride! I am one of those people who doesn't know a whole lot about flowers. I told her the three flowers I dislike and she just started giving me all kinds of ideas with pictures. So fantastic!! I cannot wait to see the final product and her prices are very reasonable!!
  • Options
    I think all of your suggestions are fantastic, great, thanks!!
  • Options
    Anyone know about Meade Wenzel, a friend suggester her?
  • Options
    Meeting with Fat Cat next week and thanks to all.  There is so much to do and every night I am talking in my sleep about plans.  Just can drive you crazy.
  • Options
    Decided on florist, now I still have not nailed photographer.  Talking with Tran next week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards