Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

need some help

i dont know where elese to put this and dont know who to ask.
but how do you delete an account?
i would like to delete mine but dont know how to any help would be great.
thanks 
sierra 

Re: need some help

• This is what came up when I searched for it:

We'll be sorry to see you go! If you'd like to delete your membership account with us, just email us at membersupport@theknot.com with the subject line "Delete My Membership." We’ll take care of it within 72 hours. Just a heads-up, once your account has been deleted:

You won't be able to log in to any of our websites: TheKnot.com, TheNest.com, TheBump.com, or WeddingChannel.com. Your wedding website will be taken down. (If you just want to delete your wedding website, but want to keep your account, go to your wedding website and uncheck all of your website option boxes.) You will lose access to all of our photo galleries and slideshows. You won't be able to post responses on our message boards.

If you have any questions or suggestions as to how we can improve, please email us at feedback@theknot.com.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • I have heard of people a while back who tried to delete their account and even though a request was put in, it doesn't get deleted for a while or ever. Maybe this has since improved.
  • I'm so sorry. What you have to do is email TheKnot.com (but they never do actually let you delete it, I tried before I was even engaged, long story,lol). GOOD NEWS THOUGH: You can just go into your account and change the names so that no one can find your wedding website or anything like that. I hope that things start looking up for you!!! Just find your peace in Jesus, He's there when no one else is! If you ever need to chat just message me!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_need-some-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:12Discussion:122b4e47-8fea-44e1-88c6-d97798e38804Post:7862fd52-645e-468d-952f-41ec7ebfcacf">Re: need some help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm so sorry. What you have to do is email TheKnot.com (<strong>but they never do actually let you delete it</strong>, I tried before I was even engaged, long story,lol). GOOD NEWS THOUGH: You can just go into your account and change the names so that no one can find your wedding website or anything like that. I hope that things start looking up for you!!! Just find your peace in Jesus, He's there when no one else is! If you ever need to chat just message me!
    Posted by keringtonp[/QUOTE]

The bolded is bull. I had an account prior to this one. My screenname included my real name so I emailed them and they deleted that account...So yes, OP. They will delete it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards