North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Rock Quarry Farm in Chapel Hill, NC

I'm curious to learn about others' experience, and the price range for the venue. I am looking to have my wedding here in 2016 Late May or 1st week of June at around sunset. I would like to probably put up lights or lanterns in the trees. Possible have stringed light outside and maybe even have the reception outside. 60-70 people wedding.

Any thoughts?

Re: Rock Quarry Farm in Chapel Hill, NC

• Options
    I went with my SIL to look at this venue for her wedding and was not impressed. It was a beautiful house and a nice barn, but for about $7000 - $8000 that they quoted her, there are nicer places. The lady who owns it is very nice though. If this is in your price range, I would setup a meeting to go see the area but I was underwhelmed.

Check out the Barn at Valhalla (that's where she ended up getting married). They have a beautiful location, barn, and rooms. They have a small gazebo type area with a fireplace that would hold 70 people for the ceremony and would beautiful.

I had my reception at Rigmor House and was very pleased. I don't like the inside that much for the wedding though but the grounds are pretty.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards