Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Wedding Website

Did any of you do something unique on your wedding website that was a hit?  Maybe a poll or a special feature that guests seemed to like?  I'm looking for inspriation (see also:  stealing ideas.)

Thanks!
White Knot

Re: Wedding Website

• Options
    Some ladies put a hit tracker on their website or have a place where people can leave comments or send the couple a message. I don't think I have ever seen any polls on a wedding website, but it is your site, so you can do whatever you want.
  • Options
    You can do a music suggestion section where guests suggest songs they'd like to hear at the reception!!
  • Options
    teachermegsteachermegs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_wedding-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:12Discussion:1a783693-c834-48a5-872a-940de9e0d3baPost:928ba4fa-2149-452f-b532-436cec7fc241">Re: Wedding Website</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can do a music suggestion section where guests suggest songs they'd like to hear at the reception!!
    Posted by bridetobemo[/QUOTE]

I did that and one person responded.
    We did a guest book page.
  • Options
    My friend who is getting married at the end of this year has a poll for everyone to help choose their honeymoon location. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have a blog with commenting enabled.  My bridesmaids and family comment sometiems and everyone says they love to see the planning process!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards