Michigan-Detroit

DJ search in Plymouth area

I'm getting married at the Inn at St. John's in Plymouth.  We are in search of a DJ.  Any recommendations?

Re: DJ search in Plymouth area

• We are using Mike Staff.  We're getting married in Ann Arbor but they have an office in Plymouth and have been great to work with so far.  Very reasonable prices and I have 3 friends who used them in the past for both DJ and photography services. We booked them for DJ and photo and when you bundle they give you a discount.
  • goblue111315goblue111315 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2015
    We're using Ultimate Sound (Eric Miller is our DJ).  I think they're based out of Livonia, and so far have been great to work with!  He's very responsive and I love the online tool they have to create the timeline for the reception.  The price was also very reasonable.  We're also getting married in Ann Arbor (heyyyy @mibride92615) but Eric mentioned having done a lot of weddings at St. John's.  Good luck!

ETA: Just realized this question is a month old so you may have found what you needed already!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In case you haven't found anyone yet, try D.J.Dizzy in Port Huron.  It's not Livonia, but he'll travel.  AMAZING at what he does!
  • DJ C. Smith He's amazing. Has lots of videos on youtube.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards