Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

New to the Board

Hi Ladies!
I just got married 09/11/11 :)
The day was everything I imagined it could be.
If I could do things differently I would have gotten a videographer and given my photog a much more detailed list of wedding pictures I wanted taken.  I was a little disappointed with my wedding pictures, but overall, its only one tiny, tiny detail in the midst of a wonderful day.
My professional pictures are available, if anyone wants to look :)
www.csidephoto.com
Click on:  My Photoes
Select event date range
Vozga / Stercho wedding
Password: 37765-allie

You can enter Sterchowedding@shutterfly.com / password:  picture

I am a frequent poster on my month board but have been lurking over here...because...I am going through withdrawals badly.  It doesnt seem like any of the girls there are.
We are looking into possibly buying a house and my H wants to start TTC in a year or so (I am not ready).
I have been with my H for almost 6 years and we have a great relationship.
I planned the wedding, basically alone, in 8 months and now that its over..I feel a void.  I have read a lot of similar posts where you ladies say it will pass...I hope it does soon! 
It really just goes over quick, and I was so happy to plan my wedding to my best friend.  I just have been in a little bit of a slump since getting back from HM.  While planning I was finishing grad school and working two jobs.  I just like to be busy.  I have a whole apt full of stuff I cant find places for - so that occupys a lot of my time :)
rA Anniversary
Follow Me on Pinterest
100 books in 2012 - progress 35/100 my read shelf:
Missy's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)