New Jersey
Options

Outdoor venue - nj/de/philly

Looking for some help finding outdoor venue in the Philadelphia/jersey/delaware area. My fiancé and I live in Arizona so trying to do most of research from here. Guest list between 200-250 and looking for under 100pp (including site fee/tax/gratuity). The best would be a venue that allows outside catering but haven't had much luck finding that. Have checked partyspace and the "affordable" ones turn out 125-140pp. Thanks for any help !!!

Re: Outdoor venue - nj/de/philly

• Options
    I would post this on the South Jersey boards or even the Philly/Delaware boards.  You might have more luck there.  I can move this if you want.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I posted to all of them ;). Thanks for thought though ... Willing to have anywhere in Jersey though
  • Options
    There are tons of places in NJ.  I tricky part is finding one that lets you bring in outside catering.  Most venues in NJ are all in house when it comes to food, but you can get lucky.  

There is the Women's Club in Glen Ridge.  Its in North Jersey.  I believe they let you bring in outside food, but I'm not sure what their guest limit is.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We didn't look here, but this was one of the venues our caterer also works with. They allow outside vendors but do have a preferred list. Not sure what their rental cost is since we didn't consider them, but I know Twin Oaks Caterers has packages that fall within your price range. http://www.gardenfalls.com/
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    Thank you all !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards