Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Had a beautiful Hurricane wedding! Irene who???

We were married Saturday, on the water in South Bellmore, Long Island, New York. It was perfect!! We were so lucky!! Almost ALL of the guests showed up and the vendors were AMAZING!! Piccolo Restaurant in Bellmore catered the event at an off premise boat club. Kenny and Tommy assured me that they were on board rain or shine. They did a fantastic job! It was flawless and delicious! Stacey and Jerry from Roadrunner tent rentals rode out the storm out with me and worked as hard as possible to help me keep that ceremony tent up while I needed it. They were on site as to assure everyones safety. Jashim Jalal was a trooper and did everything in his creative power as to improvise not being able to take our photos on the pond down we had originally planned. I have no doubt that his pictures will be fabulous. Taste of Home bakery in Bellmore made the most delicious, beautiful desserts. The D.J., Marc Bauman rocked the place like a "hurricane" and had everyone, (including my grandma) party all night! We could not be more grateful to all of our determined, incredible family and friends for making so perfect!! Irene who???? P.S. Everyone said they were shocked at how calm I was.. On the outside anyway!! :)